Mary Kay Kane Hall
200 McAllister Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Director of Business Services
Darryl Sweet, CPSM firstname.lastname@example.org
PURCHASING: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
LOADING DOCK: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
MAIL ROOM: Card Key Access Monday – Thursday: 8:15 a.m to 2:00 p.m and Friday 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Outgoing must be dropped off before 3:30 p.m. to be posted same day.
Mail machine is shut down after posting daily mail.
Large mailings (50+) need to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
FEDEX: Available Monday – Friday via Fedex.com
OFFICE MAX: Monday – Thursday. No delivery on Fridays.
Strategic Procurement and Mail Services Goals
- Provide College departments and employees a high level of procurement and document delivery service;
- Achieve maximum value for dollars spent;
- Provide additional fiscal control by issuing Purchase Order numbers;
- Ensure compliance with College policies regarding competition and Board approval and with applicable sections of the CA Public Contract Code through informal and formal bidding;
- Ensure conditions of College purchasing orders are being enforced by the College and met by vendors performing under those conditions;
- Strive for continuous improvement in procurement and mail delivery through automating and streamlining processes, supplier consolidation & product standardization where feasible, and enhanced supplier relationships;
- Increase sustainable business practices within the College and its supply chain.