Tuition and Fee Payment Deadlines and Other Related Information
Questions: Contact the Office of Fiscal Services at (415) 565-4704 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Deadline and Payment Options
- For Summer Session 1 - May 12, 2014 by 3:00 pm.
- For Summer Session 2 - June 30, 2014 by 3:00 pm.
- Payment Options:
- E-Check (ACH) Online - WebAdvisor
- Credit Card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX) Online - WebAdvisor
- Check - Make check payable to UC Hastings, mail paper checks to UC Hastings College of the Law, PO Box 39000, Dept 34063, SF, CA 94139-0001
- Cash - Pay in person in Room 111, 198 McAllister St, SF, 94102
Understand Your Tuition and Fee Invoice
- Your itemized invoice of charges for Summer 2014 semesters can be viewed via WebAdvisor:
- Click on "Student Account Summary",
- Choose "Tuition and Fees" for the "View Activity" drop-down menu,
- Choose "Current Month" and click Submit.
- UC Hastings reserves the right to increase or modify all tuition and fees at any time without advance or further notice.
- "Estimated Financial Aid" represents the gross amount you borrowed for Summer 2014. This is not the amount you will receive. Lender loan fees will be deducted from the gross amount.
Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Financial Aid Refund: If your financial aid proceeds are in excess of your tuition and fee charges, the excess amount will be refunded by electronic deposit or paper check beginning on Friday, May 09, 2014 for Session 1 and Friday, June 27, 2014 for Session 2.
- If you would like to receive your excess electronically, sign up for direct deposit by submitting your banking information via WebAdvisor by May 2, 2014.
- If you do not sign up for direct deposit, you can pick up you paper check in Fiscal Services.
Tuition and Fee Refund Schedule
IF you withdraw from the Summer 2014 semester on or after the first day of classes of either session outlined on the tuition and fee refund schedule. You can view the refund schedule by clicking on Refund Policy Schedule.