1. Double click on Outlook 2010 or 2013. If you can’t find this program, click on Start, Control Panel, double click on Mail. Click Add and enter a profile name (for example Hastings) and click OK
2. Enter the following information and click Next
a. Your name: enter your full name
b. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Password: enter your password
3. Once it has configured your Outlook, click Finish
4. At the login prompt enter your username as email@example.com and password
1. Launch the Mail Client from the dock, or from the application folder.
2. In Mac Mail, click Mail, then Preferences. Click the + symbol
3. Enter the following information and click Continue
a. Full Name: <enter your full name>
b. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Password: <enter your password>
4. Choose whether to setup iCal and Address Book contacts and click Create
1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
2. Click Tools, Accounts
3. Click Exchange Account
4. Enter the following information and click Add Account
5. Verify the information is correct and exit this screen.
1. Tap Settings
2. Tap Mail, contacts, Calendars
3. Tap Add Account
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange
5. Enter the following information:
a. Email: email@example.com
b. Domain: (leave empty)
c. Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (Be sure to enter your full email address)
d. Password: (enter your password)
e. Description: Hastings
6. Tap Next
7. Your account is being verified. Tap Next
8. On the Settings screen, select which features you’d like to synchronize your device with Office 365. Tap Save.
1. Swipe to the left
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap email + Accounts
4. Tap Add an account
5. Tap Outlook
6. Enter your email address ( email@example.com) and password and tap sign in
7. Account added successfully. Tap Done.
1. From the Applications menu, tap Email. On some versions of Android, this may be called Mail.
2. Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and tap Next
3. Select Exchange account. On some versions of Android, this may be called Exchange ActivesSync.
4. Enter the following information
b. Password: your Hastings password
c. Server: outlook.office365.com
5. Tap Next
6. Tap OK
7. Check which options to synchronize and tap Next
8. In the Activate device administrator Window, tap Activate
9. Give your account a name and tap Next.