UC Hastings will strive to achieve service excellence. We recognize that providing excellent services to students, faculty, staff, and alumni is of paramount importance. A culture of service excellence promotes the treatment of all with respect and dignity. It arises from dedicated employees who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity, who constantly seek to remove administrative barriers, and who provide the UC Hastings community with efficient processes and ready access to administrative knowledge.
- Build a ‘customer centric’ culture focused on ensuring student and employee satisfaction.
- Improve Information Technology services.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships among departments to “get to yes”.
- Invest in and develop our human assets.
- Coordinate and manage knowledge assets.
- Develop innovative administrative process with technology.
- Become service excellence professionals.
- Develop professional standards of conduct for all College employees.
- Implement a total quality management program.
- Rupa Bhandari, Chair – Staff
- Gina Barnett, Staff
- David Chang, 1L Student
- Cristina Chavez, Staff and Admin Support
- John Crawford, Faculty
- Louise Francis, Staff
- Laura Irvine, Staff
- Carol Izumi, Faculty and Co-Chair
- Jolynn Jones, Staff
- Hilary Hardcastle, Staff
- Hillary Kane, Staff
- Jean Michaelis, Staff
- Joe Nicholson, 3L Student
- Ron Proschan, Staff
- Elise Traynum, Staff