The following clinics require an application. For the Spring 2015 semester, applications are due no later than 5pm on Thursday, November 6th.
• CJC - Individual Representation Clinic (IR)
• Community Group Advocacy and Social Change Lawyering Clinic
• Immigrants’ Rights Clinic
• Lawyering for Children and Other Vulnerable Populations – Practicum with Legal Services for Children
• Liberty, Security & Technology Clinic
• Mediation Clinic
• Medical-Legal Partnership for Seniors (MLPS)
• Refugee & Human Rights Clinic (RHRC)
• Social Enterprise & Economic Empowerment Clinic
To access the Common Clinic Application, please log into Blackboard. Once in Blackboard, click on any of your current courses. On the bottom of the left side menu, click on the Common Clinic Application link. An error message will state that you are not enrolled. To enroll, there is a link below the error message, click this. On the next screen, there will be a green plus sign to the left with the word enroll . Click this link and follow the instructions to enroll. Once you are enrolled, follow the steps to complete the application. Once you are ready, upload your completed application to Blackboard as directed.
For information about all of the UC Hastings Clinical courses including instructions about how to enroll in a clinic not listed above, see http://uchastings.edu/academics/clinical-programs/clinics/index.php.
University of California Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco is redefining legal education through our experiential, interdisciplinary, and international approach to the law. We integrate rigorous academics with hands-on practice, preparing our graduates to tackle the legal challenges—and leverage the opportunities—of the 21st century.
UC Hastings. Made in San Francisco. Ready for the World.