Please join us for one of UC Hastings' most popular panels.
- Elizabeth L. Hillman, Professor of Law and Provost & Academic Dean
- David L. Faigman, John F. Digardi Distinguished Professor of Law, and Associate Dean, UCSF/UC Hastings Consortium on Law, Science & Health Policy
- Magistrate Judge Nathanael Cousins
- Moderator: Rory Little, Professor of Law
- Same-Sex Marriage Cases
- Demise of the Voting Rights Act?
- Equal protection and Affirmative Action
- New Search and Seizure doctrine
- And What Lies Ahead for the Roberts-Sotomayor Court?
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Louis B. Mayer Lounge, 198 McAllister St.
Sponsored by the Academic Dean's Office, Hastings Consitutional Law Quarterly, and the American Constitution Society.