T-shirt Design Contest Info - Click HERE
In honor of Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day, on February 27, 2014, UC Hastings will dedicate an entire week and host “Student Engagement Week,” during the week of February 24-28, 2014, in an effort to spread the word about the importance of philanthropic giving in the community, and especially at UC Hastings.
Throughout the week, participate in a class level challenge by donating to a campus program of your choice. The class that contributes the most number of gifts will be invited to an off-campus celebration later this spring. Gifts in the amount of $20.14 are encouraged!
Monday, February 24, 3:30 – 5 pm on The Beach (weather permitted)
- Join us at our kick-off event as we reveal the winner of January's t-shirt design contest. Need an incentive to come? Snacks will be at your disposal, and everyone who participates will receive a FREE special edition t-shirt designed by a classmate!
Tuesday, February 25, 12 – 1 pm, location TBD
- stop by and write a “thank you” post card to our alumni volunteers and donors.
Wednesday, February 26, 6 – 8 pm, location TBD
- Make a phone call to our gracious alumni volunteers and donors.
Thursday, February 27 HPILF Gala
- Would like to get involved by getting SAA members to participate by securing silent auction donations.
- If HPILF doesn’t go for this idea, we may decide to work closely with GAAP and do something else that day instead. Or, we might not do anything at all.
Friday, February 28, 12 – 1 pm, location TBD
- Enjoy a FREE catered lunch and listen to a panel discussion on philanthropic giving in the community and at UC Hastings, led by some of our alumni donors and GAAP chair members.