To request services:
- All of the classrooms except 307A, 307C, and the Moot Court Room have permanently installed audio-visual equipment. For details on a particular room, go to the SERVICES & EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE page. If you need help or instruction on the use of the equipment, please feel free to call us.
- Class recording: All classes are now recorded in digital audio format (no video)and uploaded to a server for students to access. We encourage Faculty to use the self-service checkout system available through Faculty Support. Details about the system can be found here.
- We encourage at least 1 working day notice, but we will make every attempt to fulfill requests subject to equipment and staff availability.
- For larger or more complicated events, we would appreciate at least 5 working days notice. These include:
- Events which require video or audio taping
- Public address setups with multiple microphones (panel discussions)
- Events with audiences of 50 or more people
- Events that start or continue past 5:00 p.m. (including the amount of time it takes us to tear down the equipment.)
- Other services available by Faculty & Staff request:
- Recording of television programs off-air for Faculty/Staff use, but we can only house these tapes in our media library temporarily
- Copying of non-copyrighted video tapes, audio tapes, & other media
If you have Media Services needs that aren't addressed on this site, please contact us with your request.