To request services:
- Services available for students:
- Use of classroom media playback equipment, computer display projectors, overhead projectors, and microphones. Equipment is for class presentations only. All of the rooms have permanently installed equipment which students are welcome to use. For details on a particular room, go to the SERVICES & EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE page. If you need help or instruction on the use of the equipment, please feel free to call us.
- We are available to help make sure your presentation materials work with our equipment - contact us if you need help.
- Mac video adaptors can be checked out from the main circulation desk in the Library (4th flr, 200 bldg).
- If you have media services/equipment needs that aren't addressed on this site, please contact us with your request.
- We do not provide video or audio taping of classes (classes are recorded by request of instructor only) or events by student request