We have Fall 2011 through Spring 2014 PACE results available now in a new format.
Please note that you should log in with the format "uchastings\" and email name, and use your email password. For instance, "uchastings\jonesf". If that does not work, try without "uchastings\".
It is highly recommended that you bring a computer to class on the day of the PACE evaluation. The professor will give you advance notice of when the PACE evaluations will be held. If the professor usually doesn't allow computers in class, computers will nevertheless be permitted on the day of the PACE evaluation.
As long as you login using your own UCH email account, you may use someone else’s computer, one of the computers in the Library, or a computer at home.
No, the PACE faculty evaluations are being done exclusively online.
You can come to room 440 at 200 McAllister and the IT Helpdesk Staff will assist you.
1. Open a web browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and access the URL shown below:
2. To log in, use your Hastings email user name (without @uchastings.edu) and password.
1. Once you have logged into the Kaleidoscope portal or Kscope portal, click on Academic Resources as shown below.
2. Click on PACE Evaluations in the side menu then click on the course you will be evaluating.
3. After completing the survey, click on Submit at the end of the survey.