UC Hastings uses Astra Schedule for making room reservations.
All UC Hastings Faculty, Staff, and Students can use the Astra Schedule for reserving space on campus. To make a reservation for a classroom, meeting space, or event space, go to the Astra Schedule program.
Please plan your events as far in advance as possible because all room reservations for any purpose are on a first-come, first-serve basis. All reservations are subject to change in the event of conflicts of schedule, emergencies, etc. If there is a need to change a scheduled event, the Student Information Center will notify the contact person as far in advance as possible.
1. If you have an assigned log-in username and password for Astra, please use this to make your reservation. If you are a staff and would like to request a log-in and password, and also wish to have a tutorial on using Astra, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All Faculty, Staff & Students without a username and password can make a request as a Guest through the Astra Guest Portal. No username or password is required.
3. Select the "CALENDARS" tab at the top left of the Astra home page to see the "Grid view" of rooms scheduled for the day. To see other dates, click on the small calendar icon next to the date and select the date you wish to view.
4. Rooms are listed by Building (100, 198, 200, Offsite), followed by room number/letter/name. For example, Classroom K is listed as "198 K."
5. Once you are ready to make a reservation, submit your request by clicking the "Request Event" button. Complete the request form with as much information as you can provide. The more information we have the quicker the process will be.
To request microphones, PA systems, videotaping, etc., please contact contact Media Services at email@example.com.
You will then receive an email from AstraAdmin@uchastings.edu acknowledging your request and a second email from the same address when your request is processed. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days (holidays excluded), please call 415-565-4602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait until you receive your room reservation confirmation before you advertise your event.
Here are further instructions for requesting an event through Astra Schedule for current Faculty, Staff and Students who wish to learn more on how to reserve space on the campus.
UC Hastings will be happy to accommodate outside organizations for such events as meetings, trainings, and other special events depending on the availability of space. Please complete and submit the UC Hastings Facilities Rental Request Form and email it to email@example.com. Non-UC Hastings groups and organizations may contact the Student Information Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-565-4602 to follow up on a rental request or to request a tour of the campus facilities. Please note that UC Hastings reserves the right to change, cancel, or decline any room or event request, especially in response to any unforseen circumstances explained or unexplained.
For further information or if you have questions, please contact the Student Information Center at 415-565-4602 or email@example.com.
Please note that all users and renters of Hastings facilities must abide by the college Policy on Nondiscrimination:
Policy on Nondiscrimination - The College is committed to a policy against legally impermissible, arbitrary or unreasonable discriminatory practices. All groups, including administration, faculty, student governments, College-owned student residence facilities and programs sponsored by the College, are governed by this policy of nondiscrimination. The College’s policy on nondiscrimination is to comply fully with applicable law.
The University of California, Hastings College of the Law shall not discriminate unlawfully on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. This nondiscrimination policy covers admissions, access and treatment in Hastings-sponsored programs and activities.