- Open a web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer,Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Type https://uchastings.us.qualtrics.com in the browser address field and press [Enter]
- The Qualtrics Login page will appear.
- Login using your Hastings email username and password.
Overview of Qualtrics
After you successfully log in, you will see your Qualtrics “Dashboard”, My Surveys. My Surveys allows you to quickly create, edit and access Surveys. This view will also allow you to View Results and Distribute the Survey.
Create a Survey
- Select the Create Survey tab.
- Select Quick Survey Builder to begin constructing your survey. Alternatively, you can create a new survey from an existing Copy or chose survey from Survey Library.
- Name your survey, create a Folder to organize your surveys and click Create Survey.
- Select Create a New Item.
You can learn more about how to Create, Edit, Look & Feel surveys here:
Once a survey is created and ready for distribution, it can be published by clicking Distribute Survey tab or Launch Survey button.
Launch a survey by clicking the Activate your survey to collect responses link on the next page.
Copy and paste the survey link in the email to the survey participants.
Note: the link can be customized with the Custom Link.
Publish Survey Using Cascade Server
- Through Cascade Server service, open a page that you want to display survey you created earlier.
- Enter a Display Name and Title of your page
- Click on HTML command under Content Body editing tool
- In the HTML Source Editor enter the following command: <iframe width="700" src="YOUR SURVEY LINK" scrolling="yes" height="400"></iframe>
- Click Update
- Click Submit on the page.
- To publish the Survey on the Hastings website use Publish tab.
For more additional help, visit Qualtrics tutorials here.