UC Hastings will prepare legal professionals to pursue excellence in law and other fields. To this end, our academic programs will reflect the complexities of contemporary legal practice and systematically prepare students for the challenges of professional life. Our multidimensional curriculum will empower students to build a firm doctrinal and interdisciplinary knowledge base, enhance their analytical, cognitive, interactive and communicative skills, develop their professional values and mindsets, and hone their contextualized problem solving abilities.
- Support rigorous scholarship that will be valuable to scholars and practitioners.
- Promote scholarship through the strategic use of conferences, symposia, publications, and blogs.
- Translate scholarly research for the broader legal community, policymakers, and the public.
- Provide support to faculty to assist them in advancing and publicizing their scholarship.
- Develop the capacity to place timely op-ed articles..
- Evan Lee, Chair - Research Dean/ Faculty
- Jo Carrillo, Faculty
- Erica Connolly, 3L Student
- John Diamond, Faculty
- Roz Foy, Staff and Admin Support
- Jaime King, Faculty
- John Leshy, Faculty
- Chuck Marcus, Staff
- Ascanio Piomelli, Faculty
- Sherry Patterson, 1L Student
- Reuel Schiller, Faculty
- Joan Williams, Faculty