UC Hastings will work to improve its rankings with US News and World Report and other ranking services by considering the effects of all major decisions on rankings. We will monitor our performance and seek to leverage academically sound changes that will positively affect our reputation, effectiveness, and rankings.
- Continue to implement the recommendations of the US News & World Report’s Ranking Taskforce.
- Develop programs and commit resources to increase postgraduation employment rates.
- Improve the numerical predictors of student success by increasing the median undergraduate GPA, increasing the “presumptive deny” GPA of applicants and reducing the “presumptive deny” LSAT score.
- Develop a strategic and nimble financial aid policy aimed to ensure access and maintain our high quality and diverse student body.
- Increase selectivity by expanding the applicant pool through more extensive recruitment and marketing programs.
- Promote the College’s reputation and faculty scholarship and research through a robust and broad-based branding and marketing strategy.
- Greg Canada, Chair - Staff
- Fairuz Abdullah, Staff
- Natalie Alammedine, 2L Student
- Leslie King, Staff and Admin Support
- Robin Feldman, Faculty
- Andrew Gurthet, Staff
- Patrick Hogan, 3L Student
- David Jung, Faculty
- Melissa Nelken, Faculty
- Alex Shapiro, Staff
- Sari Zimmerman, Staff