It shall be the purpose of
1. To articulate and promote the professional needs and goals of United States
Veterans who are current and former students at the University of California
2. To foster professional competence among United States Veteran law students
at the University of California Hastings College of the Law;
3. To provide an environment that will promote unity and camaraderie among
United States Veterans who are current and former law students.
4. To influence society as well as the legal community to bring about
meaningful change in the legal system to meet the needs of the United States
5. To cultivate relationships with United States military Veteran law students
and United States Veteran attorneys.
6. To provide San Francisco bay area veterans assistance in order to facilitate
reintegration and to improve veteran's overall access and availability to
federal, state and private support programs.